2.6.11

Changjun Li, CMA 2011, desde China



















Changjun Li, CMA 2011, Profesor of Colour and Imaging Science en la Liaoning University of Science and Technology en Anshan (China) que ha estado tres meses de curso con nosotros nos escribe desde su país.

I have safely arrived Anshan where I am working. I arrived at Beijing on May 26. I spent nearly three months in the Colegio Mayor Albayzin. Thank you very much for your great help which make my stay in the Colegio very pleasant. Everybody in the Colegio is very friendly and helpful. I had a very good memory there and I am sure I will stay there again for my next visit if possible.

Please give my best regards to Javier, Pedro, Santi, Antonio, Bartolome, Ruben, Fernando, Juan Mi, Jesus, Alberto...

Especially, Javier gave me a lot of help for showing me the Colegio, introducing the rules including the time table for meals, room services and laundry.

Please keep in touch. Regards,

Changjun Li

No hay comentarios: